Taking the stress out of owning a business is what I love to do.
Sharing my insights, experiences, contacts, research, ideas and skills, enables you to develop your company and create the entrepreneurial life you dream of.
Running a business shouldn’t be done in isolation.
By using Snowed Under Solutions you’ll be able to focus on and enhance your strengths. You’ll breathe easier knowing you will be kept up to date, your project will be completed on time and you will receive professional service and advice throughout our relationship.
I’ve been where you are now. It can be tough trying to do everything yourself – creating a marketing strategy, designing a website and writing the content, developing automated client emails on Mailchimp…the list is endless.
Working with someone who has the ability and diverse experience to understand the complexities of your business and also what your target audience needs, is the stress relief you’ve been looking for.
We are your Snowed Under Solution.
Rebecca Collett, founder of Snowed Under Solutions
This is what we mean by saying, “We have diverse experience”:
- Snowed Under Solutions has been thriving for 6 years
- Public Relations & Media Studies (Bachelor of Arts)
- Publishing & writing experience (3 books authored & published, contributor of 2 books, plus numerous articles authored & interviewed for)
- Startup knowledge (StartUp KickStart company founder & adviser)
- Project Management (Prince2 Practitioner qualifications)
- 14 yrs in Financial Services (Compliance Officer & Anti-Money Laundering Manager)
- Holistic small business coaching, mentoring & accountability, including marketing
- Business Award consultant & workshop presenter for local Chamber of Commerce
- Website design and project managing the development of websites with third party providers
- Avid skier, hence the naming inspiration for Snowed Under Solutions!
How does this help you and your business?
By taking advantage of Rebecca’s creative and technical skills, you’re free to focus on what you do best.
We’ll cut through the overwhelm, overload and over commitment with tailored solutions, including:
- Website Content Writing & Feedback, Project Management, SEO, Research (Business, Industry and Customer)
- Comprehensive Google Analytic Reviews that incorporate social media, website traffic conversion and business productivity with tailored action plans
- Copywriting based on industry research & SEO e.g. marketing content online and off, business award submissions, capability statements
- Marketing Consultation that integrates what you and your business need with tailored marketing strategies, training and advice
- Startup guidance, strategies and mentoring
Press & Media Coverage
ONLINE & PRINT ARTICLES
Australian Anthill | “Debunking three common myths about business networking” by Rebecca Collett
Dynamic Business Women | “Why you need to Snoop, Investigate & Reach Out for the Health of your Business” by Rebecca Collett
Forge Magazine | “Entrepreneurs on Vacation” by Kane Grose
Sydney Morning Herald | “Does work life balance actually matter?”, by Christine Long
Women’s Network Australia magazine | “How to Convert Website Visitors into Clients” by Rebecca Collett
Columbus Direct | “18 of the Best Ski Resorts for Families”
CEO Blog Nation | “17 Entrepreneurs discuss what they are thankful for”
Echo Newspaper | “Write an award-winning submission”, by Rashelle Predovnik
“StartUp KickStart Journal: A Quick Nightly Brief” by Rebecca Collett, published Oct 2015. Available on request
“Cut the Red Tape: Making life easier for you, your loved ones and your executor” by Rebecca Collett, published Nov 2014. Available on Amazon
“Secrets of Success: Unlocking the Secrets of a Successful Life” Rebecca Collett contributing author, published Feb 2015. Available on Amazon
“Indulging without Gluten and Dairy” by Rebecca Collett, published 2007. Out of print