I’m Rebecca Collett, founder of Snowed Under Solutions and StartUp KickStart.
Taking the stress out of owning a business is what I love to do. Sharing my insights, experiences, contacts, research, ideas and skills, enables us to create the company, website and/or entrepreneurial life you want.
Running a business doesn’t have to be, and shouldn’t be, done in isolation.
You’ll be able to focus on and enhance your strengths and leave the rest to us, knowing you will be kept up to date, your project will be completed on time and you will receive professional service throughout our relationship.
I created Snowed Under Solutions based on the level of service and attention I expect from service providers. All clients are treated with respect, consideration and appreciation, which is why clients forge ongoing relationships.
Working with someone who has the ability and diverse experience to understand the complexities of your business and also what your target audience needs, is the stress relief you’ve been looking for.
We are your Snowed Under Solution.
What Rebecca Collett brings to your business
We’re sure, in the following list, you will find an experience or skill that will help you:
- Public Relations & Media Studies (Bachelor of Arts)
- Publishing & Writing Experience (3 books authored & published, contributor of 2 books, plus numerous articles authored & interviewed for)
- Project Management (Prince2 Practitioner qualifications)
- 14 yrs in Financial Services (Compliance Officer & Anti-Money Laundering Manager)
- Startup Knowledge (StartUp KickStart company founder & adviser)
- Holistic small business coaching, mentoring & accountability, including marketing
- Sponsor of local Chamber of Commerce
- Business Award consultant & workshop presenter
- Avid Skier, hence the naming inspiration for Snowed Under Solutions!
How this reduces your business stress
By taking advantage of the creative and technical writing skills, diverse experience and strategic planning, you can concentrate on what you do best. We’ll cut through the overwhelm, overload and over commitment with tailored solutions, including:
- Coaching that integrates what you and your business need with tailored marketing strategies, training and advice
- Website Project Management, Design, Creation, Content Writing & Comprehensive Google Analytic Reviews with tailored action plans
- Constructive advice, feedback & implementation of business ideas and objectives
- Copywriting based on industry research & SEO e.g. business awards, capability statements, online marketing
- Business Strategy Development, Assessment & Coaching e.g. Marketing Plans, Risk Management, Sustainability, Conflicts of Interest, Corporate Governance
Press & Media Coverage
ONLINE & PRINT ARTICLES
Australian Anthill | “Debunking three common myths about business networking” by Rebecca Collett, Sept 2016
Dynamic Business Women | “Why you need to Snoop, Investigate & Reach Out for the Health of your Business” by Rebecca Collett, Sept 2016
Forge Magazine | “Entrepreneurs on Vacation” by Kane Grose, Jun 2016
Sydney Morning Herald | “Does work life balance actually matter?”, by Christine Long, Aug 2015
Women’s Network Australia magazine | “How to Convert Website Visitors into Clients” by Rebecca Collett, Dec 2015
Columbus Direct | “18 of the Best Ski Resorts for Families in 2016”, Jan 2016
CEO Blog Nation | “17 Entrepreneurs discuss what they are thankful for in 2015”, Dec 2015
Echo Newspaper | “Write an Award Winning Submission”, by Rashelle Predovnik, Sept 2014
“StartUp KickStart Journal: A Quick Nightly Brief” by Rebecca Collett, published Oct 2015. Available on StartUp KickStart
“Cut the Red Tape: Making life easier for you, your loved ones and your executor” by Rebecca Collett, published Nov 2014. Available on Amazon
“Secrets of Success: Unlocking the Secrets of a Successful Life” Rebecca Collett contributing author, published Feb 2015. Available on Amazon
“Indulging without Gluten and Dairy” by Rebecca Collett, published 2007. Out of print