Your website is the online face of your business.
Make the first impression count.
Our website solutions are different.
Business owners have enough to deal with. We don’t need the added stress of interpreting jargon, missed deadlines and misunderstandings, or worrying if our website design or content writing is being sent offshore.
At Snowed Under Solutions we’re proud of the solutions we’ve created; they’re based on the headaches and roadblocks we faced when we first started. Now you don’t have to go through that!
We’re looking forward to sharing a less stressful website experience with you.
Two site builders.
Both have pros and cons.
Let’s have a chat and find the one to work for you.
Here’s a glimpse of what we can do for you:
- Website Designs that are attractive and functional via WordPress or Squarespace
- Content created for your website that appeals to humans and search engines
- Reviews and updates of your existing design and written content
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Keyword Analysis
- Ideal Client Research
- Incorporating Google Analytics or website tracking software
- Project Management of new website development
- If you already have a web developer, we can provide the content
- We’ll take the stress out of having a business website and start making it work for you
Before we start working on the design or content wording for your website:
We’ll get to know you and your audience
Based on our conversations and research, we’ll provide the level of advice, feedback and content you need
If you already have a website, we can focus on updating the wording and images. We can also provide feedback on layout and design
If you are in the process of having a website designed, we’ll work with your developer, designer or chosen template, for a cohesive and faster result
Google Analytics will be reviewed if it has been set up and you’ve been tracking the visitors to your website
All content is original and created specifically for you and your clients
We’ll tailor our proposal and services to your needs
You’ll know upfront what will be included and how much it will cost before we start