If viewers aren’t converting to users,
you need to know why.
We will conduct an in-depth review, look at what your website traffic is doing (or not doing!) and discover the causes and solutions.
The best way to make marketing and business decisions is by using research, data and informed analysis.
Mix this with an understanding of your ideal customers, their needs and behaviours, and you have a winning combination.
We can assess, review and provide online and offline marketing and website feedback. Our report full of guidance and insights will incorporate website traffic reviews, Google Analytics, social media engagement, posts and conversion, competitor comparison, SEO or your specific areas of concern e.g. productivity.
Let us know if there is something in particular you are worried about. We can structure our review to address these sore points.
Here’s a glimpse of what we could include in your marketing or website traffic review:
- Testing the functionality, user’s experience and SEO of your website
- Social Media and Website Content assessment
- Identify ways to improve engagement and conversion
- Comparison of key competitor websites and online presence
- Time and financial value of your business’s social media posts, profiles and engagement
- Suggestions and strategies to improve customer attraction and conversion
- Website traffic data reviews and user behaviour analysis
- Focus on specific areas of concern impacting productivity, drop off numbers, repeat customers etc.
- Key areas of change identified through a fresh and informed perspective
If this is the solution you’ve been looking for, send Rebecca an email. By including your phone number and time zone, she’ll contact you for an initial chat before you make a commitment. Rebecca will answer any questions you have about marketing reviews or website traffic assessments and discuss your business concerns. She’ll then tailor a package specifically for you.